Saturday, December 25, 2010

Reverb 10.25: Photo.

December 25-- Photo- a present to yourself.  Sift through all of the photos of you from the past year.  Choose the one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be.  Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words.  Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.  


Photo credit: Dad


June 6, 2010.  Buffalo, Minnesota.  Buffalo Triathlon, sprint distance.

What does this photo reveal about me, besides that I am a bit of a Tubby Trotter?


  1. I design good shoes.  Despite their minor role in the photo, check out those babies!  Fantastic.
  2. "Happy" comes pretty easily.  
  3. I see a good photo op coming and I take it!
  4. Despite being relatively out of shape and suffering a minor, but tears-inducing, bike crash earlier on the course, I didn't quit.  I am not a quitter (and the medal was shiny and you only get one if you cross the finish line on your own power).  
  5. I don't look good in bike shorts.  At all.  
  6. I imagine I will continue to spend all kinds of money so I can keep running in circles at events like these.  The feeling of being this close to the finish line and then crossing it never really gets old.  

Merry Christmas, everyone!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment