Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2/365

Day 2: Monday, August 10, 2009

Today's photo is brought to you by the part of every Mugwump that does not think things out beforehand and finds herself in minor pickles, set up for failure. Little failure, but still failure.

Dishonorable Discharge
August 10, 2009

Yep. It's the battery charger, because I goofed and went to grab my camera for its first day "out" during 365 and both of my camera batteries were dead. Way to be prepared, you preparedness guru, you. I goofed. But, I figure the project is not about finding the most amazing lighting or the most interesting subject matter. Sometimes it might be about doin' what you gotta do. So, by the time I had one charged, I had not had access to my camera for all the interesting parts of my day. Yeah, well, voila. . . here's number 2. Tomorrow will be better, promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment