Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Caturday!

One of my guilty pleasures is perusing I Can Has Cheezburger to enjoy the week's "lolcats."  I have sort of a schedule of online perusing and I kind of try to keep my Google reader fairly clean with personal blogs, news blogs, etc.  Very little goofy stuff, with the exception of a grad-school specific comic strip.  Well, Saturday is known as Caturday on Cheezburger, and so it seemed like the perfect morning to share some of the lolcat pics that got me laughing this morning.  One warning:  these will be funnier if you have owned cats and really understand their personalities.  Our family has had many cats and they have all been so wonderful and different that going through these photos, I can almost always think of one of our cats that would find themselves in the same situation and "say" the same thing.

funny pictures of cats with captions
I just really love the Beatles, and Imagine.  This is perfect.  


funny pictures of cats with captions
This reminds me of Cricket (the cat) and Sonny (the dog).  Cricket and Sonny are working at peacefully cohabitating at my parents' place, and Sonny tries very hard to be a good dog.  But Cricket absolutely relishes in the times he gets in trouble.  She is a terrible tease.


funny pictures of cats with captions
I know that feeling...


funny pictures of cats with captions
Lots of puns and plays on words at Cheezburger.  This is a good one. 


funny pictures of cats with captions
These are representatives from [fill in your favorite government office/bureau here].


All right.  Back to work.  Have a good weekend!  Hope you are all doing something OTHER than writing your thesis! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment