Monday, September 14, 2009

Ugh, Guys. . . Seriously Sorry

Dudes, you are on my to-do list. I promise to update photos and stories so soon. I really do. For sure on the weekend. Which I know is a long way (trust me, I know). But I want to do it sooner, so I will try.

On the plus side, the mood of the last week has been one of "At face value, it may seem as if there are too few hours in my week, too many calories in my meals, too many items on the to-do list, and too few priorities set. But it's actually quite perfect."

I know, this is going to be a hectic semester. I am prepping myself with positive attitude. I allow myself one meltdown per semester-- I am hoping to save this one for right around December 13*.


* There is no reason for the selection of this date, but it is sort of that halfway between the holidays, winter sucks already, school never ends period where EVERY assignment is due at the same time and none of the holiday shopping is done, you spill hot cocoa on your white shirt every day, and you can't seem to stop eating. I hate this period of the year (for only the listed reasons-- love the holiday stuffs) and I want to celebrate my hatred with one mega temper tantrum and a bottle (or two) of 3 Buck Chuck.

Good night loves, I have not forgotten you.

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should post this. I was just checking to see if you posted anything and then I was going to harass you in facebook. ;-) Can't wait to see you next posts!

    ReplyDelete