Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Layout

I wanted to make this easier to read by making the text space wider, as I can often talk at length and it was frustrating to be scrolling so far, only reading 3 inches of text. Sorry, if you were super attached to the old color scheme, it didn't all transfer perfectly with the new template. Don't get your panties in a bunch about switching the yellow to gold-orange. I did what I had to.

Also, I just realized that this is my 99th post, making the next one the BIG FAT 100!

There is a lot of pressure to provide you with something awesome, but my brain capacity is that of a slug. Dilemma-- I can't very well wait all the way until the semester is over to draft a really dreamy post, deserving of the third digit it is about to acquire, but I also don't want my 100th post to be me bitching about school. Huh. There is a lot to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment