Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Thoughts

1. Oh, apparently it is "hot man" day at the grocery store. I clearly misinterpreted the memo, as I showed up as a "hot mess" in two mismatched shirts and a hat that could not contain whatever possessed my hair this morning. Oh matchmaker, matchmaker. . . you've got your work cut out for you, friend.

2. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! Where have you been?! Can you take off your shoes and stay a while? I missed you.

3. I would rather clean than do homework. (What?! WHAT?!! Since when?)

4. Rainbow now sells taco seasoning in bulk. It was love in the Ethnic Food Aisle.

5. Okay, I do love my cube. It is the first time I have had "my space" at a job. However, who decided "Hey, not only am I going to sit you in this cute little lidless box for hours, but I am going to make it the absolutely most flat color of grey I can think of. And then all the furniture will be grey too. Except your chair is red, but it's under your butt so you will never appreciate it.

6. The spider plant is reproducing again. Again. He's such a slut.

Happy Monday, lovelies! The sun and coffee has done wonders for my mood! My (unpaid) job is still excellent, my school is pretty cool, my family is simultaneously my friends. . . it doesn't get better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment